Do you want to know-how about construction cost calculation and how much it will cost to construct a house? How much construction material do you need to buy? We are going to know how to obtain a budget and the free applications that will simplify the task of calculating the number of construction materials to be used based on the size of the land.
Everyone would dream to own a house for themselves. At first point after deciding to build a residential house, We give you simple and easy steps for construction cost calculation for your house.
This guide is useful both for the creation of construction estimates by tender, as well as for those who want to calculate the costs of repair or remodeling of a work. To calculate the costs of new construction, remodel or repair, there are a few essential steps.
How do you calculate building costs?
- Cement (16.4%).
- Sand (12.3%).0
- Aggregate (7.4%).
- Steel (24.6%).
- Finishers (16.5%) [Paint (4.1%) 0+Tiles (8.0%) +Bricks (4.4%)].
- Fittings (22.8%) [Window (3.0%) +Doors (3.4%) +Plumbing (5.5%) +Electrical (6.8%) +Sanitary (4.1%)].
What are the Materials Required For 1000 Sq. Ft?
- Cement – 400 Bags.
- Sand – 816 Ton.
- Aggregate – 608 Ton.
- Steel – 4000 Kg.
- Paint – 180.0 liters.
- Bricks – 8000 pieces.
- Flooring – 1300 Sq. Ft.
How to calculate the cost required for materials?
- Total Cost Estimation = Built-up Area x Cost per Sq. Ft.
- Amount of cement required = Built-up Area x 0.4.
- Amount of sand required = Built-up Area x 0.816.
- Amount of aggregate required = Built-up Area x 0.608.
- Amount of steel required = Built-up Area x 4.
- Amount of paint required = Built-up Area x 0.18.
- Flooring = Built-up Area x per Sq. Ft material cost x 0.3.
- Finishes and Fitting = 39.3/100 x Total project amount.
Having questions in Construction calculation? Our team receives special training to ensure that you are receiving all the information. For all your doubts we are here to help. Get free consultation from our team.